College football is back and that means hockey is around the corner in the Alamo City.
The San Antonio Rampage will drop the puck on their 13th season when they face the Iowa Wild on Friday, October 10 at 7:30 p.m. at the AT&T Center. The team will play the next night (Saturday) against the Oklahoma City Barons to close out opening weekend.
The Rampage will play a total of 76 games with 30 weekend home games. All Friday home games will have a start time of 7:30 p.m., while all mid-week and Saturday games scheduled for 7 p.m. Sunday games will have a 4 p.m. puck drop.
San Antonio will face the defending Calder Cup champion Texas Stars and Oklahoma City Barons 12 times each during the 2014-15 campaign. The Rampage will face Iowa and the Charlotte Checkers eight times and Adirondack Flames four times.
Key home games to note:
– October 10: Home opener vs. Iowa Wild
– November 18: Rampage host early morning “school day game” at 10:30 a.m.
– February 5 & 7: For the first time in team history, the Rampage will host two “Pink in the Rink” games. The Silver and Black host the Texas Stars on Feb. 5 and Oklahoma City on Feb. 7
– March 7: Military Appreciation Night against the Iowa Wild.
– April 17: Regular season home finale
You can see the full schedule on SARampage.com